Sunday, June 10, 2012

LiveBinders: your 3-ring Binder for the WEB




LiveBinders is an amazing teaching tool that I found to be extremely easy to use and helpful in finding resources to use with my students.  I created a binder based on a Google search for Spanish Teaching Resources and my binder was instantly filled with a number of web resources I could use to develop lessons or share with my students in class or on my class website. 

Additionally, I searched within the resources on LiveBinder and added a number of resources uploaded by others into my “Shelf.”  These are great resources to get idea on how other teachers set up their classes and lessons plans and use the web to enhance student learning.  The first resources I saved were based on another Spanish teacher’s course material and resources.  The other resources I saved provided a number of games I can use in my classroom or when I am tutoring students.  




I found LiveBinder fascinating.  It is such a useful tool since it is paper-free and I can keep my whole class binder right on my laptop or tablet to access at any time.  I highly suggest that teachers use LiveBinder and the resources available on it.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment