Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Personal Website


Today I finished my personal website. I was very pleased with the outcome.  To create my website I used www.weebly.com. I found it extremely easy to use and the features were just what I was looking for.  I would suggest this site to anyone looking to start a website.  I was able to create a blog where I posted some of the assignments that I have completed for my Teaching With Technology class.  I also created pages that contained my philosophy of teaching with technology, some educational videos, and some of my favorite Web 2.0 tools.  Please follow this link and take a look when you get a chance.

6 comments:

  1. Great website! I agree, Weebly is easy to use. And an added bonus is that it is free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Weebly too! I think that your website looks great! Your philosophy of teaching with technology really covers the major points of using Web 2.0 tools to keep students engaged. I also liked that you discussed being accessible to parents. That is really important!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pia, I really like your website! All you links are great and your philosophy is very similar to mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good idea, Pia. This would definitely help your students and other students as well with their school activities. :) This can also be good for businesses and organizations, you know. Who knows, maybe this new website of yours might become an e-commerce website in the future. :P

    Sage Aumick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not only that, Sage. Her students would also learn the value of having a website, you know. It would be great if Pia would share this thought to her colleagues. Personally, every teacher should have their own websites.

      Bryan Douglas

      Delete