Friday, June 15, 2012

PLN


Personal learning networks (PLNs) are networks of people who interact and derive knowledge from each other through a personal learning environment.  This is a great tool for fellow teachers to use to interact and learn from each other.  Through a PLN, I would be able to interact with teachers from all over the world on the latest Spanish teaching methods.  We would all learn from each other and enhance our students’ learning through our cooperative network. 

Additionally, I could envision my students participating in activities that incorporate PLNs as part of homework assignments.  I could split the class into two groups and have them participate over the internet in conversations and meetings in Spanish where they work with each other.  This way, students who are doing well in my class would be able to help students who are struggling.  It also will help teach my students the importance of helping others.  This could also help foster relationships between my students. 

If you are interested in learning more about PLNs and their uses, follow this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment