Thursday, June 7, 2012

Week 3- Group Project

    


My group mate and I worked collaboratively to create a dialogue based on the theory of constructivism using www.xtranormal.com. We started by writing our dialogue first, prior to creating our video story.  The dialogue was based on a conversation from two teacher’s perspective.  One, me, a Spanish teacher and the other, my group mate, a math teacher.  We looked through the Webquest and we based our dialogue on the information that we examined.  My group mate worked on one story and I worked on one by myself, because I wanted to get practice with Xtranormal as well.  It truly is a fun Web 2.0 tool.  I found it very user-friendly.  The characters that I chose were stick figures.  Then you simply type in the dialogue that you want them to say as text.  I think this would be an amazing tool for a Spanish classroom, because I can create Spanish characters and teach my students through Xtranormal.  The result would be like using a fun cartoon to teach my students.  Also, the students can create dialogues and present them to the class or learn proper pronunciation through this tool.  I really enjoyed using Xtranormal.

Here is my video story! Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. I loved your video! It was very well done and explained construtivism in a concise way.

    ReplyDelete